We know of 1 jobs at Innovante, Inc as of September 2022, including roles such as Accounting Manager.
More than 30+ days
We’re a new kind of cannabis company, aiming higher in everything we do. We grow and sell the highest-quality cannabis products available anywhere, inspiring wellness and wonder in our customers, wherever they are on their cannabis journey. We operate with a sense of responsibility to our customers and patients, building stronger and more socially responsible communities everywhere we go.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation, and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Oversee the daily activities of the accounting department including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management
- Oversee month-end close process including timely delivery of the close package and related analysis
- Assist team in ensuring all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial regulations
- Ensure proper valuation of inventory and costs of goods sold at period end
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records and assist in periodic audits including yearend audit
- Liaise with parent company and Regional Controller to ensure goals and initiatives are being met
- Train and develop finance staff; set goals, tasks, and department succession planning
- Collaborate with Regional Controller and parent company’s accounting team on various projects
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance/Economics), and a CPA
- Experience in the Computer Software / Information Technology industry is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with US Federal and State taxes preferred.
- Experience with SAP Business One is preferred
- Exceptional eye for detail and are comfortable managing very large amounts of data.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required, able to connect with remote multi-levels teams.
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Cannabis Compliance Board and company policies in the areas he/she operates.
- Ability to work within a team locally and remotely and in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a digital scale.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to secure Nevada Agent Card Registration with the Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board
- Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to pass an extensive background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to see, hear, speak and write English clearly in order to communicate effectively with employees, visitors and regulators.
- Fine visual acuity with the ability to adjust focus to inspect closely
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned, or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to meet job and operate equipment requirements
- Requires normal range of hearing with the ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Pushing/pulling/carrying, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds often.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Work is performed mostly in an office setting but does include some travel to several locations including cannabis cultivation and production facility and dispensaries. The working area may be odorous at times and loud due to fans and filtration systems, fluctuating between cold and warm temperatures. Work may include dealing with law enforcement and occasional State inspectors.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SAP Business One: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 7 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job with Innovante, Inc
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.