We know of 1 jobs at Information Technology Services, Office of as of February 2023, including roles such as Project Assistant.
Last 30 days
Web Development experience required, along with;
Either 1. a bachelor’s or higher level degree in any field including or supplemented by 15 semester credit hours in programming languages AND three years of experience in application programming;
Or 2. a bachelor’s or higher level degree in any field AND four years of experience in application programming;
Or 3. an associate’s degree with 15 semester credit hours in programming languages AND five years of experience in application programming;
Or 4. six years of experience in application programming.
To qualify, the application programming experience must have involved the planning, configuration, development, testing, deploying, and/or management of the systems environment that supports the organization’s information technology architecture and business needs. The primary distinctive characteristic of applications programming is that applications programming produces software which provides services to the user, whereas systems programming produces software which provides services to the computer hardware.
Under the direction of a Manager of Information Technology Services 2, SG-29 within the Chief Technology Office, Business Application Services, Shared Application Services Enterprise Licensing & Back Office Processing, this highly technical and dynamic development team member will work closely with other application development and technical teams on many critical applications. The team currently supports internal and public application systems across multiple client agencies and Governor’s office initiatives, including the Office of Cannabis Management, Department of Health, the Department of Agriculture & Marketing. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Program in the latest .NET technologies individually or in teams of up to 30
- Lead a development team to develop, support applications using .NET with SQL Server
- Work with team to support .NET Web Services APIs
- Design and develop relational database systems with focus of MS Sql Server
- Program front-end applications using latest java script framework technology with focus on Vue.js or Angular
- Provide support with system administration and configuration for Window Server as well as SQL Server that hosted in the ITS CNSE Data Center
- Conduct application unit testing and troubleshooting during the project development phase;
- Provide level 4 triage production application support and on-call support when is needed;
- Develop test suites for APIs
- Develop and support CI/CD and windows IIS Server support and configuration for Coldfusion applications.
- Maintain frequent communication with colleagues regarding work activities and follow up on assignments to ensure accurate completion.
- Communicate with the senior management team with projects and staff update
- Perform full range of supervisory duties.
Salary: To be determined, commensurate with experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes:
- Choice of several low and competitive health insurance plans
- Dental & vision insurance at no additional cost
- Membership in the NYS Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation Investment Plan
- Minimum of 13 vacation days per year
- 13 sick days per year
- 5 days of personal leave per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & development opportunities
Apply for this job with Information Technology Services, Office of
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.