Here are 1 cannabis jobs mentioning "quality assurance specialist 2nd shift rocky hill ct" in June 2023, at companies like CT Pharma, including positions such as Quality Assurance Specialist (2nd Shift)- Rocky Hill, CT.
More than 30+ days
Quality Assurance Specialist (2nd Shift)- Rocky Hill, CT
This role is for 2nd Shift (2pm - 10:30pm) - Training requires 8 weeks of availability during 1st Shift (7am - 3:30pm)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This role will require 8 weeks of training during 1st Shift and then transfer to 2nd Shift.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you are responsible for development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems and the delivery of satisfactory product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials in accordance with raw material specifications.
- Maintain all specification files (customer & raw materials).
- Makes final approval of products for shipment.
- Performs inspection and testing of products.
- Conducts finished product audits.
- Consults manufacturing on quality issues in packaging operations.
- Records, charts and analyzes test data for comparison purposes.
- Tests finished products in accordance with Product Requirement Sheet.
- May perform additional tests to meet customer's certification requirements.
- Reviews and approves testing performed by other Quality Assurance technicians.
- Prepares non-conforming reports and reports findings to Quality Manager and Quality Assurance Specialist II.
- Input raw material and finished product test requirements in ERP system.
- Perform usage decisions in ERP system based on raw material and finished product test/inspection results.
- Initiate internal and supplier complaints for non-conforming material.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control in a Manufacturing environment.
- Associates Degree in Chemistry, Physical Sciences or Tech Field. Relevant job experience may be considered in place of a 2-year degree.
- Must be able to evaluate quality based on product specifications and alert manufacturing when product is non-conforming.
- Familiarization with ISO 9001, 21 CFR 111 and FDA regulations.
- Positive attitude and works well with others in a team environment.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and able to successfully register with the state's cannabis commission as an agent.
- Must comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in a regulated production facility (food, beverage, CPG, etc.) preferred.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 25 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.
Apply for this job with CT Pharma
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.