Here are 1 cannabis jobs mentioning "lead reception office administrator" in December 2023, at companies like King Harvest Wellness, including positions such as Lead Reception - Office Administrator.
More than 30+ days
Lead Admin - Reception
This is a dynamic phone based position interacting with patients. This position is the first point of contact for phone calls and order taking. This position is also vital for building client relationships and patient routing ...
Office Reception Duties include:
1. Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments. Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate. Clients and patients call in as fresh new customers and need direction while many call seeking order status, tracking or other questions. This is the first impression of the company and is very important.
2. Answers general emails and company correspondence. Has strong command of Microsoft Office, Google Docs and some Adobe skills for electronic file management. Create and maintain company files on server as well as in real world.
3. FedEx, UPS, USPS pickup / drop off . correspondence with customers and suppliers. Also company postage meter for internal mailings. Supervising daily pickup and company mail delivery, which can include special circumstance* (notary, l legal correspondence etc)
4. Accounts payable , accounts receivable, Books meeting rooms and executive appointments. Processes expenses and invoices. Creates budgets and orders office supplies. Checks in with other positions to maintain and improve overall office performance
5. Files and archives accurate records, both computer and in real time
6. Payroll - management of payroll service Through ADP and also Venmo
7. Social media skills a definite plus as we all contribute to content as a company
We are seeking a qualified candidate who is looking to make a direct and positive difference. This “Reception” position is for the “Smiling first impression” of the King Harvest company and as such We are looking for the right person to greet our clients and set them at ease. This is the perfect position for someone looking for an opportunity in Cannabis Wellness, Alternative wellness or just wanting to help people within a growing company.
Social media experience is also a plus as we are a dynamic company and hiring in many areas.
Thank you in advance for your attention and time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
We believe in our employees right to privacy
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job with King Harvest Wellness
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.