Browse 1 cannabis jobs in South Windsor, CT in December 2021, at companies like Acreage Holdings, including positions such as Human Resource Coordinator.
More than 30+ days
- Responsible for assassinating in full life cycle recruiting. This includes: managing the requisition process; creating and/or updating job descriptions and posting; screening candidates; conducting reference checks, overseeing background check process.
- Coordinates candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Represents the company at job fairs and/or recruiting events.
- Assisting with delivering new hire orientation (new hire packages, new hire checklists, orientation presentation and new staff announcements.
- Assisting with new hires who have been enrolled in benefits and completed required training.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records in the HRIS/Payroll system.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Coordinates employee events (company party/picnic) and special programs like employee appreciation day.
- Relays messages, directives and instructions accurately. Checks and responds to office's voicemail.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates internal and/or external meetings, including conference calls.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, organizational development or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of solid human resources generalist
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity to handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Exceptional ability to build relationships
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
Apply for this job with Acreage Holdings
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.