Job detailsSalary$15 an hourJob TypeFull-timePart-timeContractNumber of hires for this role10+Full Job Description
Start in Chesaning as soon as June 21!
TrimForce provides exceptional cultivation function support to large and medium grow and cultivation facilities across the state. Since 2008, our parent company has staffed the best to serve the best, and we are always seeking excellent talent to join our highly-reputed teams.
Cultivation function requirements include:
· Harvesting plants and processing by separating bud material, and extraction product, from waste
· Quality assurance of separated product
· Maintenance of a clean and sterile work environment
· Strict adherence to GMPs
· Proper adherence to METRC requirements
· Harvest and transfer of plant material
All Staff must have:
· Prior experience in cultivation (or certification)
· An exceptional work ethic
· A desire to join the best cultivation team in the industry!
Visit us online at orionabbey.com/trimforceapp to join us today!
We look forward to working with you soon!
The TrimForce Staff
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company.
Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply.
Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.