Here are 1 cannabis jobs mentioning "hr business partner sales" in July 2022, at companies like Leafly, including positions such as HR Business Partner-Sales.
More than 30+ days
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What we're looking for in this role
The HR Business Partner-Sales role will drive all people activities, initiatives and programs for the Sales and Revenue Teams. This role will act as a strategic coach and business partner to the Sales and Revenue teams. You will be responsible for executing our people initiatives, employee relations management, administering HR policies and programs, and developing our people to meet the high growth needs of our company.
- Be the culture champion-Create and drive innovative and effective employee relations, retention and reward programs to constantly enhance our amazing culture.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and leaders regarding employee performance, employee relations issues, policies, and employment laws Implement, maintain, and administer HR policies and programs while fostering a high performing, collaborative culture.
- With the support of the HR team, implement benefit plans, compensation, incentive plans, stock options, and performance management process.
- Understand the goals and priorities of our Leafly business and provide appropriate information, coaching and HR expertise to support achieving business objectives.
- 4+ years in an HR Business Partner or HR management role required; high growth start up experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience working with Sales and Marketing Teams, including a track record of consultation to Sr. Leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Strong understanding of Commission Plans and Sales Compensation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen, project management and technical proficiency in workplace technology and systems (e.g. HRIS, Excel, Reporting, Data Analysis)
- Ability to assess, design and recommend organization changes
- Strong working knowledge of US employment laws and regulations and the ability to appropriately spot and resolve employment risk issues
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Apply for this job with Leafly
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.