We know of 1 jobs at Dispensary Manager as of March 2024, including roles such as Dispensary Manager.
More than 30+ days
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
RETAIL DISPENSARY MANAGERCOMPANYCure Pennsylvania operates three medical marijuana dispensaries in Lancaster, Philadelphia,and Phoenixville Pennsylvania. Cure’s mission is to help our patients discover their cure. Thecompany is focused on patient access to top quality and compassionately priced medicine.Our employees deliver on this mission by modeling our values, demonstrating genuinecompassion for our patients, focusing on continually improving our operation, while meetingand exceeding our stringent compliance standards.To serve our patients, Cure carries a wide assortment of Pennsylvania Department of Healthapproved medical marijuana in various forms such as vaporization, pill, tincture, oil, topical, dryleaf and concentrate. Cure is seeking employees who want to bring their expertise, experience,and passion to serve the medical needs of Pennsylvania’s residents.ROLE SUMMARY/OBJECTIVEThe Retail Dispensary Manager (DM) position leads the company’s dispensary level retailoperations including staffing, buying, merchandising, patient order fulfillment, cashiering, lossprevention, driving sales and margin, and patient check-in processes. The DM is primarilyresponsible for the effective performance management and execution of retail operations fortheir respective dispensary. Some key responsibilities are working closely with the company’smedical professional team and Patient Consultants to create an extraordinary patientexperience; working with the Director of Compliance and Director of Operations to ensure allregulatory compliance areas are followed; and driving the successful financial performance toincrease sales and margin. The DM will also be a leader in driving a strong culture of employeeengagement, inclusion and diversity at the dispensary location and across Cure Pennsylvania.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage their respective dispensary retail team members including patient
consultants, inventory control associates, and medical professionals with the goal todeliver best-in-class customer service to patients.
- Hire and staff the dispensary with top quality talent providing regular feedback and
coaching to develop direct reports.
- Managing time and respecting protocol and compliance under fast-paced retail
- Drive a culture of positive employee engagement with a strong focus on inclusion &
diversity to leverage the strength of each employee.
- Proactively monitor dispensary profit and loss and develop effective ways to fill in any
gaps between actual performance and company budget and projections.
- Work closely with grower-processors to understand and learn about their products.
- Partner with Director of Retail Operations and grower-processor partners to provide
and maintain a compelling retail environment and merchandised dispensaries.
- Verifies the work performed by store personnel through order audits, CCTV review, and
discussions with staff.
- Responsible for internal and external loss prevention and cash-over-short reduction
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of medical marijuana and retail trends to help create
innovative and adaptive strategies.
- Review KPI reports for dispensary to monitor opportunities and challenges.
- Promote open feedback from retail staff, medical professional team, and inventory
- Supports the company’s efforts to meet all regulatory requirements in partnership with
the Director of Compliance and Director of Retail Operations.
- Become a subject matter expert in Pennsylvania’s seed-to-sale tracking system MJ
Freeway and LEAF Data System.
- Integrity and trust
- Operational focus
- Priority setting
- Communication skills
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITYDirect manager for the Patient Consultants, Inventory Control Department, and MedicalProfessionals at the dispensaryWORK LOCATIONCure PA DispensaryWORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. Theemployee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Theemployee may be required to stand for a full shift. Other requirements include walking,squatting, kneeling, bending or driving.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands and responsibilities described here are representative of those are metby an employee to successfully perform the job. This position is moderately active and requiresprolonged standing and walking for the duration of the shift with push/pull/lift ability up to 30poundsPOSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORKThis is a full-time exempt position in a medical marijuana dispensary open seven days perweek. Rotating shifts as well as holiday and work during inclement weather may be required.This position reports to the Director of Retail Operations.
TRAVELLimited travel in southeast Pennsylvania amongst the dispensaries and grow-processors withminimal out-of-state travel.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 8-12+ years of progressive retail experience
- 3-5 years progressive management and operations experience
- Must be able to drive and be insurable under the company’s policy. A Motor Vehicle
Report (MVR)/Driver Record may be required for insurance purposes.
- Able to maintain and pass Pennsylvania Department of Health background check.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONSAll employees must successfully pass the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program 2-hourcompliance training within 7 days of hire.SALARY & BENEFITSSalary is commensurate with skills and experience. Cure offers a competitive benefits packageincluding medical, dental, vision, and retirement options. The company also offers paid timeoff based on tenure and job level.AAP/EEO STATEMENTReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions. Cure provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employeesand applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,sexual orientation, disability, gender identification, or genetics. In addition to federal lawrequirements, Cure complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscriminationin employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to allterms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.OTHER DUTIESPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Apply for this job with Dispensary Manager
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.