We know of 1 jobs at Cornbread Hemp as of August 2022, including roles such as Growth Marketing Director.
More than 30+ days
Are you a highly motivated e-commerce marketing professional with the desire to join a fast-paced startup in a fun and exciting industry? Cornbread Hemp is Kentucky’s #1 rated CBD company with more than 300% growth in 2021. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Director to work directly with the CEO to help us continue our strong performance!
This position will require the ability to be both analytical and creative, using your knowledge of e-commerce marketing to both manage and develop new content ideas, marketing campaigns, and growth strategies for Cornbread Hemp.
Using Google Analytics and other digital marketing platforms, you will analyze key performance metrics like CPC, ROAS, CAC, and LTV to make recommendations on current and future campaign strategies.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Work with the CEO to plan the promotional calendar for the year, including campaign strategies, slogans, themes, promotions, and coinciding distribution.
- Develop content strategies for top, mid, and bottom funnel campaigns across all paid media channels.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Developing new and creative campaign ideas for seasonal promotions, influencer partnerships, and product launches to drive awareness and traffic.
- Working directly with our social media manager, graphic designer, web developer, and videographer to strategize and execute new content funnels that are based on specific target customer personas.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive a stronger return on investment with a lower CAC.
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established growth metrics.
- Work with our influencer marketing partner to repurpose influencer content on paid marketing channels.
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive ROAS
- Improve attribution tracking to analyze CAC by channel, and LTV by channel. Make adjustments to marketing spend based on the analysis of LTV to CAC. Make recommendations on tools needed to track these metrics.
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns.
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimisation action plans to sales and marketing teams.
- Conduct regular customer surveys to further understand target audiences and buyer personas for more efficient marketing performance via paid channels.
- Ensure the brand guidelines are consistently applied across all marketing assets.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience scaling multi-channel e-commerce digital marketing channels to a seven figure monthly budget.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience managing and creating Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Google Ads, and other digital marketing campaigns.
- You have extensive expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics and omnichannel and LTV to CAC reporting tools.
- You have extensive experience with Shopify, Bigcommerce, Wordpress, or a similar e-commerce platform.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are comfortable being held accountable to clear growth goals that are set by management and reviewed on a weekly basis.
- You are able to lead a team of marketing professionals while also getting your hands dirty and executing projects on your own.
- You are open minded, curious, and a fearless problem solver. You are not afraid to make mistakes and learn. You want to be the best version of yourself.
- You are humble, hard-working, and coachable. You are motivated by a challenge, and you want to help us change the world! (oh, and you’re cool with cannabis)
- Previous experience in high-volume CBD or cannabis marketing will receive special preference.
- Local applicants will receive special preference.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Louisville, KY 40299: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- E-commerce Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job with Cornbread Hemp
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.