We know of 1 jobs at 406 Botanical Books as of February 2023, including roles such as Bookkeeping Sales Manager.
Last 30 days
Reporting to the Managing Member (MM), the Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for the acquisition and onboarding of new clients for 406 Botanical Books.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of the Cannabis Industry is preferred
- Customer Service
- Goal Oriented
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
- Active Listening
- Conflict Management
- Willingness to Learn
- Create and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Research market trends and analytics to create an effective marketing plan.
- Implement marketing and sales strategies. Whether that be through sales calls, sales visits, or other creative means.
- Update marketing and sales strategies as needed.
- Present, promote, and sell bookkeeping services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within a scheduled time frame.
- Convert sales leads into new client relationships.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with new and prospective clients.
- Complete onboarding process for each client to ensure that the client’s bookkeeper has the information required to work on their books. Onboarding process includes collecting documents and accesses from the client as well as working with the assigned bookkeeper to pass along information and ensure a smooth transition for the client.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job with 406 Botanical Books
Apply now →
By clicking the "Apply now" button, you'll be leaving Fazow and going to an external job application page for this company. Please research all companies before applying. When applying for jobs, you should NOT have to pay to apply. Fazow accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on external sites or in jobs listed on fazow.com.